Tuesday, November 20, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday

So I still have another week and a half at home before I go back to work. Since I am at home most of the time, going to physio twice a week and the fact that I have to wear a brace for another few weeks I live in yoga pants and t-shirts. I have not been good at taking pictures so this week I only have 1 outfit to share.


Still spending most of my time either in bed or leg propped up on the couch means I can work on all my creative projects. I have a huge to do list for the recovery list. I think it's bigger then what I have time for but it's all on the list. This past week I worked up  custom orders, decorations for Monkey's party, a hat for my Godson, lots of crocheting.. You can check out all my projects  here where I hold myself accountable on a weekly basis and post my pictures on facebook and twitter daily. 
 
  As with previous weeks I'm linking up with The Pleated Poppy , and the Transatlantic Blonde.
Thursday - physio
t-shirt and yoga pants - Addition Elle (I bought them both a few weeks ago)

I got the top for $5 and it is sooo super comfy, plus it looks cute and I love the colour. I love when that happens.

So this weekend is Monkey's 8th birthday party, so on top of all the other projects I have I started decorating for her party. I spent the day making 16 pompoms for her rainbow artist party. I got my dad to put them up for me and it's making the room look so fun and festive. I also crocheted a multicolored banner.







And I made this fun scarf as a present for Monkey.
 
I hope that everyone had a great week and  creative week.
 
Ania

No comments: