Monday, November 19, 2012

Creative Journey Week 46

 

I can't believe it's November and I've been doing this for almost a year, it all started here.  I have been doing at least one creative act everyday for over 40 weeks now.  There has been days when I haven't taken a picture of what I have done every day but I have been creative. 

Recovery is going well but I do spend a lot of time seated. I was able to get rid of the crutches but the brace and I are still friends for a few weeks. Can't wait until the swelling goes down some more so I can fit back into my custom brace. The regular one keeps slipping off and it's so annoying.

  My to-do list for this recovery period has these projects on it; Halloween costumes,  birthday invites, creative activity for the party, loot bags,Christmas cards, get my Etsy shop up and running, new blog, Christmas presents, inventory for the shop, sew a new purse etc. See big list, let's see what I actually get done.

  Last week I completed the the custom ordered hats, 2 are fully finished and the 3rd just needs the accents sewn one, I got the t-shirts done for Monkey's party and a scarf for her present and started on a hat for a Christmas gift for my Godson. For some reason blogging is very low on my priority list. I'm so sorry but I just don't have the spark for it.

  This week I will be focusing on Monkey's party next weekend. I have to make some decoration, make the journals, loot bags, make cakes and cupcakes, work on Christmas presents.

  If you want to see what I am up to on a daily basis you can check me out on facebook or twitter.

Monday

Working on the custom order hat at physio

Hat 2 of 3 done

Hat 3 of 3 done

All 3 hats
Tuesday

Spent the day crocheting the accents for the dinosaur custom orders



Started on a birthday present for Monkey with yarn she choose. Am using a shell stitch to give the scarf more texture.


Sewed the spikes to one of the hats

Wednesday

Progress on the scarf





Designed and traced the mermaids and Marie Antoinette onto t-shirts for Monkey's art birthday party. Rock thought that I either purchased the t-shirts or traced the designs from somewhere but that is all my handy work. I traced them onto the t-shirts to ensure consistency between all of them.

Thursday

 Progress on the scarf




Got 2 of the 3 custom hats all done.

worked on the scarf some more

Started on a hat as a birthday present for a party the girls were going to on Saturday

Friday




Progress and completion of the hat. I seem to work best on tight deadlines and get it done, if I have no deadline other projects creep in.

Saturday

Working on the scarf

Sunday

Finished the scarf (except for weaving in the ends because I can't find my needle)


Started on a dinosaur hat for my Godson for Christmas

Working on the hat and the blog post. The pictures tonight were taking forever to load up.

I hope everyone had a creative and productive week, and the upcoming week is as productive and creative.

 Ania







 

No comments: