Tuesday, October 23, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday - She's Connected

This week I only got 2 pictures and you think with me attending a conference there would be more but sadly there was not. I was helping out and sneaked out a few times to attend some sessions.

I got to meet Lisa Marie which was awesome she is just as nice and awesome in person. I also got to meet her friend Lee. I also had the pleasure of volunteering with Michelle she was so sweet and made the time go faster.

Yet another week of no being as productive as I like but I will have a bit more time to accomplish projects come Thursday. You can check them out here where I hold myself accountable on a weekly basis and post my pictures on facebook and twitter daily. 
 
I am getting incredibly nervous about Thursday and my surgery. I know it's all routine but I am still nervous.  Plus on Friday Rock leaves for the weekend for a conference in Ottawa.  My poor mom will be stuck helping me all weekend since my dad works and she will take all 3 kids to a birthday part at an indoor playground alone.  We should be ok. I am trying to get as much set up before this happens. Tonight I cleaned the house from top to bottom. Tomorrow I will set up the room I will be sleeping in so everything is easily reached. Rock is getting me some movies and TV series to watch.  He will also be picking up some frozen meals that my mom an just throw in the oven and we will definitely be having some take out.
 
 As with previous weeks I'm linking up with The Pleated Poppy , and the Transatlantic Blonde.
 
Saturday - She's Connected Conference
 


 flower pins - made by me
pearl necklace - from my Aunt
earrings - made by my mom
sweater - Lane Bryant
t-shirt - She's Connected
belt - Penningtons
pants - Addition-Elle  (I got these brand new on clearance for $3, seriously how awesome)
brace - physio
socks - Target

Tuesday - work


sweater - from a friend
peacock pin - from Rock's Aunt
jeans - MXM

I hope that everyone had a great week and  creative week.
 
Ania
 

No comments: