Monday, October 22, 2012

Creative Journey Week 42

I can't believe it's believe I've been doing this for over 40weeks, it all started here.  I have been doing at least one creative act everyday for over 40 weeks now.  There has been days when I haven't taken a picture of what I have done every day but I have been creative. 

So this week was a bit better at getting stuff done but I didn't always take very timely pictures. I guess I'm still in partial vacation mode.

So this week is my surgery, I am getting nervous about it but hope to use the 4 week recovery time to work on my projects. I have a huge to do list of all the creative projects I want to complete in the 4 week recovery, birthday invites, Christmas cards, get my Etsy shop up and running, new blog, Christmas presents, inventory for the shop, sew a new purse etc. See big list, let's see what I actually get done.

 If you want to see what I am up to on a daily basis you can check me out on facebook or twitter.

Tuesday

Working on fashion designs for a t-shirt project for Monkey's upcoming birthday party. I am going to draw them onto the t-shirts and let the girls colour and/or paint them in.

Working on a new hat for Tutu while the girls are at gymnastics.
Wednesday
Progress on the hat



Another sketch potential for the t-shirt.

Thursday
Started the ribbing on the hat

Friday
Made a flower

Saturday
Working on a new flower en route to the She's Connected Conference

Sunday
Enough scales done to start 1 costume. Need to hurry up and get this done Halloween is almost here.

Monday

Another sketch potential for the t-shirts

Finished another flower today at the Dr's office.

 Here are the 2 different flowers I made.

I hope everyone had a creative and productive week, and the upcoming week is as productive and creative.

 Ania



 

No comments: