Tuesday, December 11, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday

Well it's week 2 back at work and I am still stuck wearing yoga pants accommodate my brace. My outfits are not so fun. I can't wait until I can wear normal clothes again and get dressed up. It's been 6 weeks of yoga pants.

Still spending most of my time either with my leg propped up on the couch means I can work on all my creative projects. I have a huge to do list for the recovery. I think it's bigger then what I have time for but it's all on the list. This past week I finished up  a custom order,and some Christmas presents, lots of crocheting.. You can check out all my projects  here where I hold myself accountable on a weekly basis and post my pictures on facebook and twitter daily. 

I also shared the details to Monkey's Rainbow Art Party and celebrated her 8th Birthday.
 
  As with previous weeks I'm linking up with The Pleated Poppy , and the Transatlantic Blonde.
 Saturday - Monkey's Birthday
 So my cousin and her family came over for a pizza dinner (birthday girl's request) and to help make Monkey's day special.
Dress and cardi - Target

I tried a second time to make the bow in my hair. It's really hard to do by yourself when you can't see behind you. I think I need to try this when I have an extra set of hands around to help.


The birthday girl with yet another cake (how lucky can she get?)


Monday - work and Advent mass for the girls' school
Sweater- Lane Bryant
t-shirt - Walmart
flower pin - made by me
belt and yoga pants - Pennington's


Monkey at the mass, she was singing in the glee choir.

Tuesday - work
sweater - Lane Bryant
yoga pants - Addition Elle


I know my outfits are so fun and inspirational right now.  You know when you wish you could wear yoga pants all the time and how awesome that would be. Yeah, not so awesome when it's your only choice, you get sick of it fast. Next week I go back to see the surgeon and should be told I can get rid of it.

I hope everyone had a creative and productive week, and the upcoming week is as productive and creative.

 Ania

No comments: