Sunday, December 16, 2012

Creative Journey Week 50

The year is winding down fast, I can't believe there is just over 2 weeks to go and we're at 2013, it's almost a year I've been doing this.It all started here.  I have been doing at least one creative act everyday for over 40 weeks now.  There has been days when I haven't taken a picture of what I have done every day but I have been creative. 

This week, was definitely not as productive as I have been, simply because 8 hours of my day are taken up with work. But  I still managed to get a few Christmas presents done.

  If you want to see what I am up to on a daily basis you can check me out on facebook or twitter. 

Monday

Working on my inspirational doodle

Working on another Christmas present, a hat shocker.

Tuesday
Adding to the inspirational doodle


Working on Christmas presents for the teachers. The kids were helping work on it.
Progress on the hat

Wednesday

Worked on the doodle Inspirational Doodle

Started on a new doodle

Finished the hat

Thursday

Progress on the newest doodle

Started on another Christmas present, yes it's another hat

Friday

At physio undoing a knot, instead of working on the hat


Progress on the doodle, starting on the colour

Progress on the hat

Saturday
And finished another hat

Sunday
Starting on the next present, another hat

Phase 2 of the present for the teachers

Progress on the hat while trying to work on this blog post. My internet keeps going down :( but I am finally done the post. It took a very long time.

I hope everyone had a creative and productive week, and the upcoming week is as productive and creative.

 Ania
















 

No comments: