Tuesday, October 2, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday- Marineland

Another week of not being good at taking pictures. I was just tired and stressed out but next week I should be full of photos as we will be on vacation. We will be driving down to Louisville, KY to visit my FIL. Apparently we will be hitting an outdoors art show (can you say yippee). Then we come home for 1 day, leave for Niagara Falls for 3 days and back in time for Rock and I to become Godparents. 

I have big plans of spending a lot of money at Target and Lane Bryant as I will be attending a blogging conference and will need something cute to wear. Yup, I found a conference close to home and so I won't be so scared and shy I will be helping up to help me overcome that.  Anyone local going to be  at Shes Connected let me know and maybe we can meet up.
 
Today I also booked my surgery, on October 25 I will be getting my knee fixed. It'll be a 4 week recovery so I don't think there will be many outfit post during that time. But I will have lots of time to craft in bed. There is always a sliver lining to everything :).
 
This week was a productive week in terms of my projects, Lots of sketching and crocheting going on. You can check them out here where I hold myself accountable on a weekly basis and post my pictures on facebook and twitter daily. 
 
 As with previous weeks I'm linking up with The Pleated Poppy , and the Transatlantic Blonde.
   
Saturday - Marineland



hat and matching cowl - made by me
hoodie- from a friend
top- Winners
belt - Penningtons
yoga pants - Addition Elle
brace- physio
running shoes - Running Room

Apparently I was caught ignoring my children while waiting in line.

Monday - work

top, belt and pants - Penningtons

Tuesday - work and surgeon appointment


 headband - made by me
top and skirt- Addition Elle
tights - Target
shoes - Walmart

And here are some shots from our trip to Marineland.









And here are the best shots I was able to get of the kids in the hats I made them.


I hope that everyone had a great week and  creative week.
 
Ania


No comments: