Monday, October 15, 2012

Creative Journey Week 41

I can't believe it's believe I've been doing this for over 40weeks, it all started here.  I have been doing at least one creative act everyday for over 40 weeks now.  There has been days when I haven't taken a picture of what I have done every day but I have been creative. 

This week sucked, being on vacation I didn't do as much as I liked. It also srewed up my posting schedule. However all that should change in less then 2 weeks when I have my surgery and I will be forced to take it easy at least the first week after surgery.  I have a protocol of what I am allowed to do the first few days and most of it is prone. 

I have a huge to do list of all the creative projects I want to complete in the 4 week recovery, birthday invites, Christmas cards, get my Etsy shop up and running, new blog, Christmas presents, inventory for the shop, sew a new purse etc. See big list, let's see what I actually get done.

 If you want to see what I am up to on a daily basis you can check me out on facebook or twitter.

Wednesday

Progress on the hat until I lost the hook I was using 

Thursday
doodles done at dinner in the Falls.

Friday
Started on a new hat for Tutu since his other one got lost. I didn't find the hook to finish the other hat I started.

Saturday
Progress on the hat.

Sunday
Working on the scales for the girl's Halloween costumes.


Made a crown for Muffin's class for the dress up centre.

Monday
progress on the hat

I hope everyone had a creative and productive week, and the upcoming week is as productive and creative.

 Ania






 

No comments: