Sunday, September 30, 2012

Creative Journey - A Daily Dose of Creativity Week 39

I can't believe it's believe I've been doing this for over 30 weeks, it all started here.  I have been doing at least one creative act everyday for over 30 weeks now.  There has been days when I haven't taken a picture of what I have done every day but I have been creative. 

This week wasn't too bad my productivity was up, I did manage to get a lot done but still wish I had more time and energy to work on all the things I want to.

 If you want to see what I am up to on a daily basis you can check me out on facebook or twitter.

Monday 

Started working on a new sketch

 Tuesday


 Finished working the sketch.

 

 Wednesday


 Starting new sketches

 worked on a flower

 Finished another sketch

 Thursday


 Started a new inspirational sketch.

Finished cutting out all 180 pink scales, now 90 teal and 90 purple to go.

Friday


Working on the sketch some more 

Saturday



Finally finished sewing on the details on Muffin's hat. 

  worked on a another flower on the way home from Niagara Falls

Sunday

Here are all  360 sales cut out.

 And now to burn the edges of all the scales.

 Weaving in the ends on the blanket. I hate weaving in the ends and there is so many on this blanket.

 

I hope everyone had a creative and productive week, and the upcoming week is as productive and creative.

 Ania

No comments: