Sunday, September 23, 2012

Creative Journey - A Daily Dose of Creativity Week 38

I can't believe it's believe I've been doing this for over 30 weeks, it all started here.  I have been doing at least one creative act everyday for over 30 weeks now.  There has been days when I haven't taken a picture of what I have done every day but I have been creative. 

So I was a bit more productive this week. I just wish I had the energy and the time to do everything that comes to mind or on my to-do list.

 If you want to see what I am up to on a daily basis you can check me out on facebook or twitter.

Monday

adding colour to my sketch


7pm the girls ask me to make them flower headbands for picture day the next day. Of course I was able to pull it off (barely).

Tuesday
The girls before school in their headbands

Another sketch done

Wednesday
playing with flowers, just sketching

Adding some colour and loving it.

I was gifted a garbage bag of vintage wool. I pulled out a selection to work on a blanket for my Godson's Baptism. 

Started working on the blanket. Because I'm using a 3 strand mix of yarn and a bog hook its working up fast. 

Thursday
progress on the blanket, you can see the subtle hue changes with all the different yarns used.

Friday
A new doodle sketch

Saturday
Weaving in all the ends from all the yarn changes. It is taking forever.

Sunday
Started working on the girls' Halloween costumes. Cutting out many scales for mermaid tails. Sorry for the bad lighting but my mother "borrowed" my Ott light and it makes such a difference when taking pictures at night. I may need to get it back :).

I hope everyone had a creative and productive week, and the upcoming week is as productive and creative.

 Ania










No comments: