Tuesday, August 7, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday - Rustik Chic

This week was pretty good at taking pictures , wore some cute outfits. I also shared some resources I found on-line for starting a small creative business. 

I have been spending lots of time outside with the kids and working on my projects. You can check them out  here where I hold myself accountable on a weekly basis and post my pictures on facebook and twitter daily. 
 
 As with previous weeks I'm linking up with The Pleated Poppy , Mama Go Round and the Transatlantic Blonde.
 
 
Wednesday -work and shopping -a throwback to the 80's

 sequin top - Forever 21
tank top - stolen from Rock
watch - from a friend
jeans - MXM

Thursday - work and an appointment for Monkey


 
headband - made by me
t-shirt -from a friend
cowl - made by me
skirt - Walmart

Friday -no pictures taken 

Saturday - cottage

I watched the kids in the water and crocheted.

t-shirt and shorts - from a friend

more cottage shots





Monday- ROM


headband - made by me
t-shirt - from a friend
scarf - made by me
jeans - MXM
brace - physio
socks and flats - Walmart

Some ROM shots


Tuesday - Work and gymnastics

headband - made by me
t-shirt - Dress Barn
belt - Penningtons
maxi dress worn as a skirt - made by me
cuff - Rustik Chic



Isn't it so pretty? I got lots of compliments on it today. I was blessed to win it in a blog giveaway.


I hope that everyone had a great week and  creative week.
Ania


No comments: