Monday, August 27, 2012

Creative Journey - A Daily Dose of Creativity Week 34

I can't believe it's believe I've been doing this for over 30 weeks, it all started here.  I have been doing at least one creative act everyday for over 30 weeks now.  There has been days when I haven't taken a picture of what I have done every day but I have been creative. 

This week wasn't so good in terms of productivity but once we hit the cottage on Friday I got a lot done. Monkey was so happy to have some time to raft with me.  I didn't do much work on my business plan this weekend. Just working on product prototypes.  

 
If you want to see what I am up to on a daily basis you can check me out on facebook or twitter.

Monday 

Started on a hat for Muffin

Tuesday
More work on the hat and some sketches for Halloween costume ideas and bunk beds

Wednesday
Thursday

Playing with a new watercolour set. It's been a while since we played together.

My ride was late so I worked on the hat some more.

Friday - was a good crafting day for us, we drove up to the cottage for a few days away.
working on the hat on the car ride to the cottage

And finished the hat

n
did some sketching and watercolours

Monkey was also in on the action



Monkey and I collaborated. I drew the picture and she painted it in.

Our set up

Pretty watercolours


Saturday - another big crafting day for us.




 We went to the Farmer's Market in town and picked up needle felting kits, the girls and I had fun working on them but the needles kept breaking on us. We broke 2 needles within 15 minutes of working on the kits and had to drive back to town to buy some more needles from the vendor. The 3 birds never got finished and 5 needles were broken. We will have to pick up some more felting needles.

Started a hat for Tutu

My mom working on her needle work

made all the pieces for Muffin's owl hat

Sunday
Finished Tutu's hat but it's too small so my Godson will get it and I will work on another hat for Tutu

The progress on the second hat

Monday

worked on the second hat on the car ride home and finished it.

I hope everyone had a creative and productive week, and the upcoming week is as productive and creative.

 Ania











 

No comments: