Sunday, August 12, 2012

Creative Journey - A Daily Dose of Creativity Week 32

I can't believe it's believe I've been doing this for over 30 weeks, it all started here.  I have been doing at least one creative act everyday for over 30 weeks now.  There has been days when I haven't taken a picture of what I have done every day but I have been creative. 

This week wasn't bad in terms of productivity. There was some really productive days and some not so much I am trying to juggle creating while doing research and reading as well.

If you want to see what I am up to on a daily basis you can check me out on facebook or twitter.

Monday

Working on the hat but it'll have to be ripped up as it's too small. The joys of developing your own pattern.

The hat needing to be ripped up a 3rd time, need to start writing down my patterns so I don't' have to reinvent the wheel every time. 

Tuesday
working on the hat while watching Monkey at gymnastics.

Wednesday
Progress on the hat

Thursday

Worked on a new sketch. Overall I hate it but I like individual elements from it. 

Progress on the hat. Working on the ribbing, almost done.

Friday
Started a new sketch

Finished the hat and worked on the ears and the beak.

Saturday
Finished all the features and sewed everything on but the ears.

Sunday

Spent the day today cleaning, purging, organizing and moving furniture so not much creative stuff got done. Tried to sew on the ear but it didn't turn out right will try again tomorrow when I'm in a better mindset

I hope everyone had a creative and productive week, and the upcoming week is as productive and creative.

 Ania



No comments: