Tuesday, July 10, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday - cowls

This week was ok with taking pictures but it seems like I don't take any pictures on the weekends. This weekend I wasn't dress up because we had an impromptu play date on Saturday and Saturday Tutu broke out into a fever and was sick all day Sunday I was  taking care of him. And I am posting this early because I only have one kid with me this evening and am taking advantage of the fact that he is letting me get my post done while he cuddles up next to me.

I have been spending lots of time outside with the kids and working on my projects. You can check them out  here where I hold myself accountable on a weekly basis and post my pictures on facebook and twitter daily. 
 
 As with previous weeks I'm linking up with The Pleated Poppy , Mama Go Round and the Transatlantic Blonde.



Wednesday - work



I don`t look like a happy camper here. I had a really bad migraine and after I took this pic I went to lay down int he dark after taking my 3 Advil migraine gel caps. It took a while for me to feel semi-normal again.

headband - made by me
shrug - Fashion Bug
tank top - Target
bracelet - Michaels
skirt - Penningtons

Friday - work

 flower - made by me
t-shirt _ Penningtons
skirt - Walmart


Monday - work 

flower - made by me
shrug - Fashion Bug
cowl necklace - made by me
dress - from a friend


On Saturday my friend had a garale sale and I picked up a few things from her this dress was one of them. I got so many compliments from wearing it at work.  I don't know if you are like me but when I get something new I like to wear it right away, so that`s what I did.  Lately I don`t get many pictures of me on my own, as soon as the kids here the beep, beep, beep of the self-timer they come in to join me for the fun. In this picture Monkey was showing off a get well card she made for a friend.


Monday - walk



 flower - made by me
t-shirt - from a friend
shorts - from a friend
cowl - made by me and just finished the night before
knee brace - physio


And yes the kids had to join me again :)


Tuesday - work

headband - made by me
t-shirt - from a friend
owl - made by me (it was cooler today to get away with it)
pants - MXM


Apparently this week I was trying different faces for the pis and I see to look angry or sad (except Wednesday when I was in serious pain). Guess I should just stick to smiling. :)


I hope that everyone had a great week and  creative week.
Ania
 





No comments: