Sunday, July 29, 2012

Creative Journey - A Daily Dose of Creativity Week 30

I can't believe it's believe I've been doing this for over 30 weeks, it all started here.  I have been doing at least one creative act everyday for 30 weeks now.  There has been days when I haven't taken a picture of what I have done every day but I have been creative. 

  This week was pretty good in terms of productivity, I've gotten back into the grove with sketching plus working on my crocheting. I'm keeping the momentum going. I've got a goal now to start selling my crochet creations and that is where most of my focus is.

If you want to see what I am up to on a daily basis you can check me out on facebook or twitter.

Tuesday

progress on the cuff


Wednesday
the start of sketch that got abandon. I  couldn't get the sizing right so after 3 attempts I gave up.


Working on a hat while doing a workbook with Muffin. Trying out different designs to sell what I want to sell.

Thursday
The cuff close to being done


a new sketch, not loving my work the last little bit but working through it. 




3 different views of the cuff finished

progress on the hat


Friday
getting close to being done


the sketch turned into a doodle


the hat done with a bow, need to work on attaching the bow to the hat for selling.  Thinking of even making it detachable. 


Saturday


spent the day purging and cleaning so not much done, just started on a new bow


Sunday


This isn't my work, the kids had the faces/arm painted at the ROM today and I picked up a lot of tips and pointers from this artist.  Did you see all the awesome face paints in the background?


Made a yummy glazed ham for dinner


And I finished 1 bow and almost done a second one. 

I hope everyone had a creative and productive week, and the upcoming week is as productive and creative.

 Ania







 

 

No comments: