Sunday, July 8, 2012

Creative Journey - A Daily Dose of Creativity Week 27

I can't believe it's believe I've been doing this for over 26 weeks, it all started here. The year is halfway over, when did that happen. I have been doing at least one creative act everyday. There has been days when I haven't taken a picture of what I have done every day but I have been creative. 

This week was a better week in terms of productivity, I've gotten back into the grove with sketching plus working on my crocheting.

If you want to see what I am up to on a daily basis you can check me out on facebook or twitter.


Monday
working on the cowl


Tuesday
started a sketch


worked on the cowl at Monkey's gymnastics class, it was her first one ever and she loved it.


Wednesday
worked on a birthday card while I had a migraine, note to self don't do that cuz you make mistakes, like spelling birthday without the "d"


and I worked some more on the cowl after I got rid of the stupid migraine.


Thursday
started adding colour to my sketch


redid the birthday card, no spelling mistake this time. I also got a compliment from someone thinking my card was a Hallmark card.



Added ore colour and finished the sketch


Friday
Started a new sketch

Saturday

I sketch this girl onto 3 t-shirts for the girls and Monkey's friend to colour


The girls colouring


I also worked on my refinishing project. I added another coat of spray paint on the glider. It didn't turn out as well as I had hoped.


Sunday
Joined the eds of the cowl together and started working on the edging.It's almost done :).


I hope everyone had a creative and productive week, and the upcoming week is as productive and creative.

Ania


No comments: