Monday, July 2, 2012

Creative Journey - A Daily Dose of Creativity Week 26

I can't believe it's believe I've been doing this for over 26 weeks, it all started here. The year is halfway over, when did that happen. I have been doing at least one creative act everyday. There has been days when I haven't taken a picture of what I have done every day but I have been creative.









This week was pretty good at creating stuff.  I didn't get much done this weekend but this long weekend was busy, busy, busy for us. We took the kids to the ROM on Saturday, Sunday we went to the Beaches and a friend's house for a BBQ and today we had a friend over for a play date.  So not much done but a great weekend. And because of this I was late getting this post up.

 If you want to see what I am up to on a daily basis you can check me out on facebook or twitter.

Monday
 progress on the cowl

Tuesday

Added colour to my sketch


worked on my SMASH journal

started working on thank you presents for Monkey's teacher

Wednesday
working on the cowl while waiting for the school bus

Thursday


The teacher's presents. I made monogram notebooks plus a Starbuck's gift card

And made some invites for a summer play date for Monkey's friends

Friday
Doing some crocheting for the last time while waiting for the school bus

Making progress on the cowl

Saturday
crocheting on the subway

and in the car while Tutu was sleeping and Rock and the girls did some shopping

Sunday
Crocheting in the park at the Beaches

Monday
the progress on the cowl

I hope everyone had a creative and productive week, and the upcoming week is as productive and creative.

Ania

No comments: