Tuesday, June 19, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday - Posing

This week I only got 3 pictures, I just didn't get around to getting pictures. Life got in the way.

I have been spending lots of time outside with the kids and working on my projects. You can check them out  here where I hold myself accountable on a weekly basis and post my pictures on facebook and twitter daily.
 As with previous weeks I'm linking up with The Pleated Poppy , Mama Go Round and the Transatlantic Blonde.

Thursday - work
 shrug - Penningtons
tank - Target
pants - MXM


Monday - work 


new headband - made by me
new necklace - made by me
top - Walmart
skirt - Penningtons


Tuesday - work and a neighborhood party at the library. This picture was taken after work and after walking to and from the party, I was hot (it was 42 degrees with the humadex) and I look wilted.



flower in hair and cowl - made by me
t-shirt - Walmart
cargo capris - hand me down from a friend


I hope that everyone had a great week and  creative week.
Ania

No comments: