Sunday, June 24, 2012

Creative Journey - A Daily Dose of Creativity Week 25.

I can't believe it's believe I've been doing this for over 20 weeks, it all started here.

  So my motivation is still lacking. Not much got done this week.

 If you want to see what I am up to on a daily basis you can check me out on facebook or twitter.


Monday
Started a skirt for Monkey's doll


And added a ruffle


Tuesday
Worked on a doodle sketch.


And worked on the skirt some more, ore ruffles being added.


Wednesday
This is what I got done on Wednesday  but I didn't get a picture of it until Thursday


Thursday
This handiwork wasn't mine but I wanted to share. I had it done at work at an event.


And I finished the skirt for the doll


Friday
I started working on a cowl for myself.


Saturday
and some more progress on the cowl


Sunday
I'm really liking the way it's looking
I hope everyone had a creative and productive week, And the upcoming week and  as productive and creative.

Ania

No comments: