Sunday, June 10, 2012

Creative Journey - A Daily Dose of Creativity Week 23

I can't believe it's believe I've been doing this for over 20 weeks, it all started here.

  So my motivation is still lacking. Not much got done this week.

 If you want to see what I am up to on a daily basis you can check me out on facebook or twitter.

Monday

A sketch

Tuesday

A thank you card made

Wednesday

Sketches for a craft idea for the girls

Thursday
I tried to do some funky colour blocking on my nails but it was more of a miss.

Friday
knitting my scarf in the waiting room at the hospital, waiting to get a ultrasound done on my thyroid.

Saturday
working on the scarf almost done

Sunday
Spent the day outside knitting and watching the kids, so close to being done but not quite yet.

I hope everyone had a creative and productive week, And the upcoming week and  as productive and creative.

Ania


No comments: