Sunday, May 27, 2012

Creative Journey - A Daily Dose of Creativity Week 21


I can't believe it's believe I've been doing this for over 20 weeks, it all started here.


Now that the weather is nicer spending more time outdoors. Knee is still bad being referred to an orthopedic surgeon to see what we need to do next. In the mean time trying to rest and crafting while doing that.

If you want to see what I am up to on a daily basis you can check me out on facebook or twitter.

Monday

Started working on a new scarf for myself.

Tuesday
 Adding colour to the sketch

Wednesday


and more colour

and the 2 yarn projects I'm working on

Thursday


 Waiting for Monkey's bus and knitting outside

And it's finished, I love the yellow and grey colour scheme.

working on a refinishing project

Friday
 A quick sketch


more knitting being done while Muffin refused to sleep

Saturday
Some flowers I made, I also made a headband for the girl's friend but I forgot to take a picture of it before we gave it away as a birthday present.

Sunday

Working on my knitting.

I hope everyone had a creative and productive week, And the upcoming week and  as productive and creative.


No comments: