Sunday, May 6, 2012

Creative Journey - A Daily Dose of Creativity Week 18

So I am getting more active, not like before but better.  I do have to ice/heat after it but I am getting moving.  I was trying to get a lot of creative stuff done but I was also trying to get the house ready for FIL's visit so I didn't get as much done as I would have liked.

If you want to see what I am up to on a daily basis you can check me out on facebook or twitter.

Monday

 I started a sketch of the family, but scrapped it because I didn't like it.

Tuesday

It was Spirit Week at school and it was dress as your favorite literary character, for a 7 year old it's Pinkalicous.  I turned one cute kid into her favorite character.

And I started a new doodle sketch.

Wednesday
Pinning a hem on new curtains for Monkey's room

And I restarted the baby blanket with a new yarn.

Thursday



It was crazy hair an dpj day at school. I think we got the crazy hair part down. I chalked her hair and they crazied it up.


And worked on the sketch some more.

I also worked on  the curtains some more but I didn't get a picture of it. I pt them up but I never finished hemming them. I will do that after FIL leaves.

Friday

 Worked some more on the sketch.


 And crocheted some more

Saturday

Crocheted in the car ride down to The Beaches


And I crocheted at the park while the kids played. And yes I am the mother that your curse because my kids take off their shoes at the park and our kids want to follow.  It's just easier then chasing them and trying to keep them on. I pick my battles.


And then I crocheted at another park. This rarely happens when I can do it so I took full advantage of it.



 took some pictures of the super moon.

Sunday
Crocheting in the car down to Kensington.

The girls working on Mother's Day cards with their new art supplies; oil pastels, watercolour pencils and Mr. Sketch markers. While I tried to sleep off a fever on the couch (didn't work).


And I bounced between the blanket and the scarf today.  Need to get both done by next weekend. Hopefully that will happen.

I hope everyone had a creative and productive week, And the upcoming week and  as productive and creative.

Ania

No comments: