Monday, April 30, 2012

Creative Journey - A Daily Dose of Creativity Week 17

Still not doing much stuff on the physical front. The  knee is still swollen and sore but a bit better. I have to wait 2 weeks for the results from the MRI. At physio this week I started doing shuttles to strengthen the muscles around the knee.   Still spending lots of time on the couch but getting more active.

 I spent Saturday mornig walking around at the Creativ Festival. I used all my birthday money to atock up on supplies. I spent a bulk of my budget on fabrics. But I also got some yarn and stamps and scrapbooking supplies.  I was hoping to get some pictures today and post about it but with 3 kids being sick that didn't happen. Muffin caught this virus first and has been fighting it for more then a week. Friday Monkey came home from school with it but it didn't hit her as bad as it did her sister and last night Tutu got it. I was up in the wee hours of the morning with him and his fever. Not as bad as it was 2 weeks ago but enough to bother him so he wasn't sleeping.  Hopefully tomorrow I will get a picture, if not it probably wont' happen until next week as I need to get the house ready for my FIL's visit. He's coming up Friday and staying for 6 days.


Monday





Adding to a  sketch



And colour was added to finish it.

 Tuesday


Starting a dish cloth



Starting a new sketch

Wednesday


working on the inspirational sketch some more.

Thursday

and it's almost finished.

Friday
Sketching out ideas for a project I hope to put in my kitchen.

And some doodles.

Saturday


Started working on a baby blanket but I scrapped it . I didn't like the way it was turning out. 

So instead I started working on a ruffle scarf with yarn I picked up in the morning.

Sunday


Tried to finish Monkey's maxi dress but I ended up break the thread again and put it aside again.

n
So I started working on curtain's for Monkey's room. I had to go out today to buy the material because Lord know I didn't buy enough yesterday at the show.  My FIL is coming up for a visit on Friday and will be sleeping in Monkey's room and the blinds that are in there now suck. So I'm hoping to have them done before then.

And I worked on the scarf some more.

And started pinning the hem on one side of the curtains. 

I hope everyone had a creative and productive week, And the upcoming week and  as productive and creative.

Ania

No comments: