Sunday, April 1, 2012

Creative Journey - A Daily Dose of Creativity Week 13

Well what an interesting week it has been, Wednesday night I sprained my knee (maybe tore the ligament) doing a cartwheel. I am currently on crutches and totally hating not being independent. While I am doing better, only on one crutch now and can put some pressure on my leg, it sill takes a while to do things. i figure since  I am on the computer tonight I will post this early.

That said when you can't walk you tend to have more time to work on projects, so that's what I did.

Monday
 
 Worked some more on the shell blanket adding the ruffle.

Cutting out pieces for Monkey's Communion invitations using the circut.

Tuesday

Doing some sketching


More sketching

And I worked on the invitations.

Wednesday

Adding some doodles.

Thursday

Finishing off the invitations.

Friday

Adding some colour to my doodles.

I finished the blanket (just need to weave int he ends).

And this is a get well card Monkey drew for me. That's me on my crutches.

Saturday


I started making flowers for the wreath for Monkey's  Communion.


I made a cross from the palms the girls and Rock brought back from church.



Weaving the flowers into a wreath.

Sunday

Crocheting flowers to dress up the girls' Easter dresses.


I hope that everyone had a creative week and produced a lot of stuff. Hope the upcoming week is as creative.

 Ania

No comments: