Wednesday, March 14, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday - Niagara Falls

I didn't do a post last week because some of my health issues have finally come to a head and so I am off work for a few weeks to try and rest and get better.  This really sucks because I'm so use to being on the go and getting stuff done and it's just not happening.  I am taking Dr's orders to heart and resting, taking care of myself and spending lots of time outdoors getting some sun.  It's been a somewhat productive week with my projects.

Now that I've been holding myself accountable here on a weekly basis and posting my pictures on facebook and twitter daily I seem to get more done.
 
As with previous weeks I'm linking up with The Pleated Poppy , Mama Go Round and the Transatlantic Blonde.

Most of these pictures are from the week before as I didn't get many pictures for this week. I haven't been feeling up to it.

 Wednesday 2 weeks ago
headband - made by me
t-shirt - winners
cowl necklace - made by me
pants - MXM
Cute model in front - made by me

Friday we had a weekend trip to Niagara falls again as a family.
A family picture including my parents. I only have this picture of me from Friday,
headband - made by me
jacket - from a friends
jeans - MXM
running shoes - Running Room

Saturday morning Rock, Tutu and I made a quick run across the border and hit up Target and Walmart and we were back at the hotel to go swimming with the girls by 10am.  The deals are not like they use to be but we still managed to spend some money.


dress - picked up from Target that morning
belt - Walmart
jeans - MXM

 This is where we spent most of our weekend with the kids.

Thursday last week after a visit with my Dr.

headband - made by me
dress - Target
flower pin - made by me
yellow belt - made by me
jeans - MXM

And this will be the last picture you will see from this perspective. I have taken down the mirrored doors on my front closet. I don't know where I'll be taking pictures but right now my house no longer has any full length mirror.  I am in the process of making my front entrance more functional. The first victim was the oversize (for my closet opening) mirrored doors.

I hope you had a good week. Mine wasn't so great but I hope that things get better. Wishing you all a wonderful week ahead.


Ania

No comments: