Monday, February 13, 2012

Winter Blahs

So if you haven't noticed I haven't been blogging much except for my 2 weekly posts Creative Journey and What I Wore Wednesday.  I do have tons of things I want to share, ideas to bring to fruition, I have tutorials that people have asked me to write but I just haven't been up to it. 
 
 I don't know if it's the weather, if it's the health issues I've been having, the fact that I didn't take my thyroid meds for a few weeks because I lost the prescription, the fact that the kids have been sick, the fact that I am no longer happy at work and I can't fake it anymore or a combination of all of the above.  
 
I am hoping that some of these things will resolve themselves because I hate feeling this way. I want to do things but I just can't seem to do anything. But Ania, we see you posting pictures on a daily basis of things you are creating and you have a weekly blog post about keeping yourself accountable.  And yes I am creating things but they are mindless things to me, something to keep my hands busy but nothing that requires me to think.  To me the crocheting is a easy meditative thing, it lets me look productive without having to use my brain. It "keeps me busy" so I don't have to examine things in my life. 
 
I am currently trying to get myself to write  mini survey that I can give to my friends who know me in my different life aspects to see what they think my strengths are (I'm not a good judge of myself because I am too hard on myself).  And see if I can glean any information from this to help me seek a better path in life.
 
So I wanted to apologize that things have been kind of stagnant around here and I hope to change that around shortly. And thanks for sticking around.

Ania
 

1 comment:

celiacgirl said...

I'll always stick around. When I'm your friend you have a friend for life...besides your the one that helped me be more creative and exand my mind. You're a great mentor! Not to mention you are a sweet person and fabulous mother. Be happy and proud.