Wednesday, February 29, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday

Rushing to get my post done as I was at a school council meeting last night and leaving early this morning as Monkey has a field trip. This week I didn't get too many pictures because I had a couple bad days at work and I was a single parent this weekend as Rock was at a retreat.  I have a new found respect for single parents. It's hard to do it on your own and I did have some help from my mom.
 
Now that I've been holding myself accountable here on a weekly basis and posting my pictures on facebook and twitter daily I seem to get more done. The ruffle scarf is finally finished a debuting here this week. it took me forever but it's finally done.
 
As with previous weeks I'm linking up with The Pleated Poppy , Mama Go Round and the Transatlantic Blonde.
 

 Wednesday - work
headband - made by me
top - Penningtons
belt - unknown
jeans - MXM
socks - Walmart
 
Thursday and Friday I have no pictures to share.Thursday I had a bad day at work and Friday was just crazy, I left work early and took the girls for the yearly check ups. I can't believe Monkey 7 years old is 48 lbs and 47.5 inches tall and in the 30-40 percentile. Muffin age 4 is 44 lbs and 43 inches and in the 80-90 percentile. They are almost the same but 3 years apart in age.  After that we went out to dinner at a diner and dropped Rock off at the Go train and started my weekend alone with the kids.


 


 Saturday we attended a baby shower for a friend due in the next few weeks.  I chalked mine and the girls hair. You can see it better on Monkey's hair.  
headband - made by me
necklace - made by me
watch - purchased from a friend
ring - The Fresh Knit
top - Lane Bryant
skirt - Penningtons
tights - Target
shoes - Target
 

 
 Sunday - took the kids to the zoo alone and picked up Rock from his retreat and visited with rock's family.
 headband - made by me (and made to match this top)
top - gift from my cousin
flower pin - made by me
jeans - MXM



 Monday - work
headband - made by me
top - lane Bryant
pants - MXM

Tuesday - work and school council

dress - Target
scarf - made by me (this thing took way longer then I expected to make because of all the ruffles)
pants - Addition Elle


Hope that everyone had an amazing week.

Ania

2 comments:

Ashley said...

I love all of your bright accessories!

Melaina25 said...

I've been dying to chalk my hair!