Wednesday, February 1, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday

The last week has been spent researching more about dysgraphia and finding out if our benefits will cover psychoeducational testing for Monkey. Also trying to find places to get her tested. A lot of time is going into researching this because our meeting with the school didn't go as planned.  I will post about this later, I'm still upset and frustrated with it all.
 
Now that I've been holding myself accountable here on a weekly basis and posting my pictures on facebook and twitter daily I seem to get more done.
 
As with previous weeks I'm linking up with The Pleated Poppy, Mama Go Round and the Transatlantic Blonde. 
 

 Thursday just another day at work. Finshing off casual week.
cardi _ Target
belt - Forever 21
jeans - MXM
 
 cake made by rock



Friday was yet another day at work and I purchased a fun watch from a co-worker.
headband - made by me
cardi - Target
t-shirt - Penningtons
watch - purchased from a co-worker
jeans - Penningtons




Saturday


Sunday




monday



6 comments:

Melaina25 said...

Love the ruffles! Hope it was a good birthday :)t

celiacgirl said...

Fabulous!!!

~julee~ said...

I like your outfits this week! You always look like you're having fun in your photos!

Ania said...

Thanks Melania, it was a good birthday for her.

Ania said...

Thanks Shirley

Ania said...

Thanks Julee, I try and have fun with the pics. It's a lot easier to do when it's nice outside and I can do it there but my front hallways will do for now.