Wednesday, January 18, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday

As it seems to be the norm for me anther bus action packed week and another one ahead.  On Saturday we are having Muffin's 4th Birthday party and I have a lot of work to do to get ready. One being the cake. My poor girl being the middle child and having her birthday right after Christmas I'm all crafted out and I didn't make invites for her. I went so lazy as to send out facebook invites out to our family and friends. I hang my head in shame.
 
As with previous weeks I'm linking up with The Pleated Poppy and Mama Go Round.
 
 Wednesday just another work day. Tried taking pictures in our family room. Not such a good idea when the kids have been playing in their all day and the room hasn't been tidied up.
headband - made by me
shirt - upcycled by me
cardi - Target
pants - MXM

Friday I wore a shirt I found in the bottom of my closet.  I was cleaning up my closet as I was attending a swap the next day and found this. Not sure if I want to keep it or not.

headband - made by me
top- Fashion Bug
cardi- Target
belt - Penningtons
jeans - MXM


Saturday off to a swap and brunch with some mama friends and the kids.
green bow headband - made by me, just finished that morning
t-shirt - Fashion Bug (another find at the bottom of my closet)
shrug - upcycled from a nursing shirt
jeans - MXM

Sunday there is no picture because I was in my pj's all day and spent the day cleaning the house while Rock and the girls went downtown to see  Pinkalicious the musical.


Monday for some reason I thought it was still Christmas or something with the red and green. I'm just loving the green bow headband I made.

green bow headband - made by me
t-shirt - Fashion Bug
cardi - Target
pants - MXM

Tuesday another day at work. I was suppose to attend parent council tonight but Rock attended for me while I stayed home and worked on a cake for Muffin. we're having her 4th birthday party on Saturday and I started her cake Monday because she wants a pink and blue polka dot fondant cake. Monday I baked the cakes, Tuesday I assembled the cake and made the marshmallow fondant and tonight I need to start decorating it.

headband - made by me
t-shirt - Lane Bryant
cardi - Target
belt - Forever 21
pants - Additional Elle

Here are some pics from the weekend.



Tutu's first time in the snow this year. He LOVED it, big change from last year when he hated it.  He didn't want to come inside despite being cold.

Tutu all bundled up.
And I found Tutu in Monkey's toy box one night when putting her to bed.

Last night Tutu was helping me with the whip cream.


And if you are interested in joining me for week 2 of my Creative Journey, you can check it out here.

Hope you had a fabulous week and you another one ahead.

Ania

5 comments:

Jodi said...

You and your cute bows!! Love that you wear headbands so much, I need to try mine more often. Love your striped Target cardigan too. And Yay snow!

Melaina25 said...

Purple is a great colour on you!

I hope you'll stop by and link-up with What I Wore Wednesday, too!

http://transatlanticblonde.blogspot.com/2012/01/what-i-wore-speaking-engagement.html

Ania said...

Thanks Jodi. It's my thing now. I started it when I was at home caring for my MIL and now I've been wearing one daily for over 18 months.

Ania said...

Thank you Melania, I'll spoke by and check you out.

celiacgirl said...

Fabulous as usual, you give me lots of great ideas! Love the pics too!