Monday, January 16, 2012

Creative Journey - A Daily Dose of Creativity Week 2

I started this last week to keep me accountable with my goal of being creative everyday.  So far I've been successful with creating but not as successful as taking pictures everyday. My weekends cause me the problems.


Tuesday  I finished the bow I started on Monday

And I created this angel card for a friend.







Wednesday I started on a headband for Rock.







Thursday I worked on the headband some more and did some creative reading.







Friday I started another bow headband.







Saturday I finished off the headband.







Sunday I started a hat for Rock but didn't get a picture of it.


Wishing you another creative week,


Ania

3 comments:

celiacgirl said...

As usual, you never cease to amaze me. Good job on the headbands. Love the bows.

Laura- That Kind of Mom said...

Love the headbands, super cute!

Ania said...

Thanks Shirley and thanks Laura.