Sunday, November 13, 2011

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas in our house. I put up the tree this weekend so we could take our family photos.  My cousin came over and we took each other's pictures.


Here are some of the pics we took. Sadly it was a cloudy day so we had to have the lights on and the pics have a yellowish cast.  But there are some cute ones in the bunch.






My 3 little munchkins. I love them so dearly.




My 2 girls, I hope they always stay close. 





And have fun together.





Another of my three.





Tutu, the best shot of the day of him. He wasn't being very cooperative.





Muffin, was being a total ham in front of the camera. I can't believe how much older she looks.





And speaking of looking older, Monkey will be turning 7 in a few weeks but with poses like this, 
older then her years.





And the family.




And being silly with Santa mustaches.





This one I love Monkey's pose.





And here you can see my whole outfit.





Me and my love. 


And leave you with a silly shot of my 2 hams.

We  took over 155 pictures. I now have a hard time narrowing them down and editing all of them. I wonder which one will end up in our Christmas cards.


Ania

No comments: