Monday, October 31, 2011

Halloween - Trick or Treat

Tonight was crazy, we went trick or treating with 8 kids and 4 adults.   It was a bit crazy and after about an hour Tutu and I went home to dish out candy along with another of the kids while the rest continued on.  We had over 250 kids. I had to shut down the house.  Last year I ran out at 200 kids so I planned for 200 bags and extra candy. I guess next year we plan for 300.


I was told our house is the famous house and they liked that I upgraded and added a cemetery.  People bring cameras to take pictures with our giant pumpkin. Tomorrow I will be getting up early to see what new decorations I can score for next year.


The girls carving the pumpkins


The pumpkins from left to right Monkey's, mine and Muffin's


The front yard

Me as a punk rock witch

The gang before we headed out

The kids by the giant pumpkin

And I exist in pictures

It was a fun and crazy time and I need to do more planning for next year to make the yard even better. I hope we don't end up on one of those reality TV shows where it started off as small ad innocent and ends up being big and gaudy decorations.  Well I guess we'll see in a few years.

Hope everyone had a fun night. Happy Halloween.


Ania

No comments: