Wednesday, September 14, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday - Purple Edition

This week I have lots of  pictures to share. And there was more colour in my outfits. Mostly Purple As the temperature is starting to drop I'm wondering where I'm going to take my pictures when it's too cold outside. The front hallway mirror isn't the best choice since the area is always cluttered.


As the previous weeks I'm linking up with The Pleated Poppy, That Kind of Mom and Momma Go Round.


headband - made by me
dress- Target
necklace - from Mexico
belt - Penningtons
pants - Addion Elle
shoes- George

headband - made by me
top- Lane Bryant
 pants - MXM
Shoes - new shoes from Walmart (see below) aren't they cute? Leopard print plus purple ruffles.




headband - made by me
top - Catherine's
necklace - made by me
jeans - MXM

cap -TYR
wetsuit- Ocean Pacific
timing chip- race officials

headband - made by me
top- Penningtons
shorts- Penningtons
shoes- Walmart

The kids wanted to join me taking pictures (Monkey was inside with a headache)
Muffin's Outfit
top-HMH
leggings - Target
shoes (worn on the wrong feet)- Walmart

Tutu 's Outfit
top- PJ top from Walmart
pants - Carter's

Headband - made by me
t-shirt - Thyme Maternity (yes I still wear some of my maternity shirts)
sweater -Addition Elle
skirt - Addition Elle
shoes - Walmart

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the world. Please leave a comment and let me know what you think.

Ania

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your leopard print shoes. I was so excited to see they came from Walmart. You do know I'm so looking for a pair ASAP, right? Cute outfits this week!