Thursday, September 29, 2011

Ruffled Scarf Tutorials

So the last few weeks I've been crocheting up a storm. Last night I finished a ruffled scarf and I wanted to share it with you.






It's just a quick thing to crochet.

I made a long chain with chainless double crochet foundation stitch. See the video tutorial here that I used to figure it out last year when making these skirts for the girls.


I then did 2 more rows of double crochet.


Finally I did a ruffle stitch around the scarf. You double crochet in the stitch, chain one and then another double crochet in the same stitch, chain one. Repeat in all the stitches around the scarf. (You can read better instructions in the pattern linked above for the skirts).


Like I said not hard but it looks cute.







 And theses are the skirts I made for the girls.







Ania

Tip 
Junkie handmade projects

2 comments:

Colleen said...

Very nice, I really love the skirt and nice choice of colour!

Ania said...

Thank you Colleen