Wednesday, September 7, 2011

It's Berry Pink

Early in the summer I attended  my first garage sale raising money for the Cure. I picked up this filing cabinet to refinish for my craft room.




So I picked up some watermelon spray paint and went at it.
 But sadly I ran out of paint on the back

I had originally bought the pain at Walmart but went to Home Depot thinking they would carry the same brand. They didn't so I picked a colour close to the original one. It was Berry Pink and I love it better the then watermelon. Can't wait to get my craft room cleaned up so my new baby can play in there.

Thanks for stopping by. Leave me a comment and let me know what you think.


Ania


Tip Junkie handmade projects

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Now that is what I call a cute filing cabinet!