Wednesday, August 10, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday

It's that time of week again and  only have 2 photos to share.  I need to remember to take my pictures int he morning before I leave the house. By the time I get home the kids are all over me and I don't get a chance.


headband - made by me
top - Winners
necklace - made by me
skirt - upcycled by me
shoes - George


flower hair eleastics - made by me
top - Fairweather
capris- Penningtons


I am starting to put more thought into my outfits everyday, I now just need to put more thought into photographing them. Again this week I will be linking up with That Kind of Mom and The Pleated Poppy.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's hard to get a picture in every day, isn't it? Good for you for geting the two that you did.:) And such cute accessories.

Meagan At Fairly Fabulous said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! YES- color, color, color. Be brave, be bold. I'm learning to step way out of my comfort zone with combos of color and pattern and cuts I would never have worn before WIWW. :)

Laura- That Kind of Mom said...

Thanks for linking up! Cute outfits! I agree, it can be so hard to get pictures taken sometimes. I've only managed two for weeks, my goal is three this week. We'll see...

Ania said...

It is especially when you don't have anyone willing to use your camera to take a pic. My husband and dad are scared of my SLR. Thanks so much Wild Ruffle.

Ania said...

Meagan, I love colour but most of my stuff is black or grey but it does showcase my colourful accessories better.

Ania said...

Laura, well hopefully we can both manage more pictures next week.

April said...

love the braids...very cute!
xoxo

Ania said...

Thanks April

Kristine@thefoleyfam said...

Thanks for your sweet comment! You look great!! Love the accessories!