Friday, August 26, 2011

Never put off until tomorrow what you can do today

Sadly my Uncle passed away last night. My father never got the chance to see him one last time. Never put off until tomorrow what you can do today; you don't know what the future holds.


I drove my father to the airport and he's staying the night with my brother who's out in Vancouver and then tomorrow the 2 of them are making their way to the island. They will see my Uncle (he's not having a funeral since there is no one to celebrate with, his wife died years ago and they have no children so he requested no funeral), gather his belongings and head back to Vancouver.


My dad will spend a few days with my brother who he hasn't seen in 10 years and then come back home.  My dad is heartbroken over his brother's death. I think he regrets not going to visit him before he passed away. 

Lessons gathered from this life event.


Ania

No comments: