Monday, August 15, 2011

Gratitude

I just wanted to share my gratitude today. I am feeling very thankful for my family. We had a lovely weekend visiting with Rock's family Saturday and a nice day with out little family at Ontario Place yesterday.  I am grateful to have such wonderful people in my life. 






I am grateful for my ability to create I am grateful that I have the time to sneak it in here and there and that the people I create for appreciate it.







I am grateful for wonderful friends in my life.



I am grateful for the house we have, that there is room for everyone and that we have an amazing backyard that we take advantage of.









I am grateful for my parents who help us out so much. I don't know how we would have been able to do everything the last 2 years. Also the tremendous help they are watching over our kids.






I am grateful for my children who are just so sweet and kind. I am blessed to have such 3 loving kids.






I am grateful for Rock. He supports me, he loves me and he is the yin to my yang.






I am truly blessed.


Ania

No comments: