Thursday, July 28, 2011

What I Wore






Here is another What I Wore post. I'm also linking up with That Kind Of Mom and The Pleated Poppy.






Flower headbandd - made by me
shirt - Lane Bryant
skirt - MXM
leggings - Penningtons
shoes - George
camera strap - made by me
necklace - was my MIL's


And since I'm doing a fashion post I wanted to share the girls' photos from a fashion birthday party they went to on Saturday. It was at a place called Sharkey's and they had their hair, nails and makeup done.




Muffin getting her make-up done


Muffin with her make-up

Monkey getting her make-up done

Monkey with her make-up


Getting their nails done

the girls after make-up and nails

Getting Hair done


the back of the hair. I can't believe what an amazing job they did with Muffin's short hair


Monkey's hair

the girls after their make-over

Thanks for checking us out.
Ania

2 comments:

Laura- That Kind of Mom said...

So sorry I never commented on this, somehow I missed that you linked up!! Thanks!

I love the jean skirt over the leggings, I rock that look all the time. And the girls are adorable!

Ania said...

thanks Laura, first time I tried that look out. And thanks for the compliment about the girls, I think they are adorable as well.