Thursday, July 21, 2011

Photography Inspiration


Ever since my MIL blessed me with my digital SLR for Christmas (an amazing surprise she gave me her final days) I've wanted to take a course to learn how to use the camera and take better pictures. I've always loved to take picutures I got that love from my dad who use to be a photographer when he was younger back in Poland. My brother and I have tons and tons pictures growing up. So this hobby comes naturally to me. My children have even more pictures of them, then I have.


Tuesday I get to take a beginners photography class at Academy of Photo Arts. I am super excited to learn how to use my camera properly. I have been playing with it and getting some good results but I want to be more consistent with it.  I want to be able to produce great shots of my chidlren and great pictures for this blog.


My cousin also asked me to take some maternity photos of her as she is due in 5 weeks. I can't wait to be able to do this for her.


Since I was feeing a bit under teh weather this week, I've been blog surfing. I foudn some great photography inspiration.


Maternity shoots at Inspire Me Baby
Newborn shoots (for the new baby to come) at Inspire Me Baby
Grosgrain had a bunch of photography related posts but this one for the photo scoop intrigued me
So I found a tutorial here to make your own.
Grosgrain also had a link to this e-book  I think I want to get but I`ll see after my course if I should get it.


Here are some more of my more artistic pictures of the kids.








No comments: