Sunday, January 16, 2011

The family

Let me introduce you to my wonderful family. I am so blessed to have them in my life.



Rock is my husband of 9 years and counting. He is my truly wonderful husband, who tries so hard to do his best by me. He is by no means perfect (but then again neither am I) but he is mine and I love him dearly.



Monkey – she is a truly fascinating creature. She came into our lives over 6 years ago and we were truly blessed. We waited a while for her to come along and boy were we glad when she did. She is full of life, always finding excitement (also know as trouble) and keeps us on our toes.




Muffin is the middle child. She came into our lives after 2 years of trying and 1 loss. She is about to turn 3 in less then 2 weeks. She is full of life, and where we thought her older sister kept us on our toes she does even more so. She is the negotiator of the family.




Tutu is our 3rd and last addition. He is our miracle child who joined us just over 9 months ago. We are still getting to know this little man but he is the most easy going baby of all 3. Can't wait to see who he grows up to be.



My family is my life. They are a very important part of me. Join us on our adventures.

No comments: